Walking your talk is living in authenticity, which requires you to be true to yourself in all you do, think and say. Hence, everything holds more richness and meaning and feels right within your heart.
Doubts, fears, and worries will be seen in a different light. Because when you flow in authenticity all negativity, which has been holding you back from being the real you, disappears. You start perceiving life differently, with more clarity and openness to what comes your way.
The more real you are to yourself, the easier it becomes to follow your heart and find your higher purpose. We all have the ability to play a unique instrument and be part of the universal orchestra. It is our job to trust and act on fine-tuning our birth gift.
However, many people remain stuck by a seemingly clear outlined life path, giving them a false idea of comfort, structure, and safety. Unaware of the potential and abilities to create an ‘outstanding’ life, motivated from within. Isn’t the purposes of life to ‘stand out’ in our very own and truthful way?
How truthful are we really, if following the crowd and going through life by standards made by others is more natural to us than living a self-created life? How honest are we in our communications? What do we send out and what do we attract? As one of my facebook friends once stated so adequate:“When we aren’t true to ourselves, what exactly are we giving away?” In the end, we are always responsible for our own actions.
Open and Responsible
True authenticity is not found in the world around us but through the journey within. It is our task to become receptive to what life offers us and to the messages we receive on a daily basis. It starts by trusting ourselves and the unfolding process, allowing the energy of life to flow through us.
By taking full responsibility for what is happening in your life, you will no longer feel victimised or indifferent to what you do or who you are. Your perception of life will change in an empowering way, and you will engage relationships with people who reflect this quality.
Honest and Accepting
By becoming honest and real, you won’t necessarily please everyone. It’s impossible, as we are all very different and have different life-paths to walk. We are all born to follow your own heart and walk your own authentic path. Hence, it is important always to be aware of our intentions, as this will determine in a big way the results of your actions.
As you start to value and respect yourself, you will learn to accept your imperfections. You know you are not perfect, but by Walking Your Talk, you open doors for living an open, honest and engaged life. You awaken to what truly matters.
Seven Steps to Authentic Empowerment
- Value Yourself. Accept yourself for who you are, with the qualities you have. Believe in yourself and feel proud of all you have achieved so far, and the challenges you have overcome. By being authentic and sharing with sincerely, you create value and personal empowerment, because you feel valuable from within.
- Aligning with Yourself. Alignment between your thoughts, feelings, and emotions, will get you to of authentic empowerment. You can attain this through self-reflection and by spending time alone. When connected to what is happening inside of you, you will feel more confident about yourself and the world around you. As a result, you will act from a place of courage and trust, instead of fear or uncertainty.
- Find Your Purpose. Finding your purpose in life can be challenging. We learn by practicing. Every job, relationship or situation you encounter, offers new opportunities to learn more about yourself. They provide stepping stones, to move forward and discover what makes us most happy in life.
- Intention. Be aware of the intentions behind your thoughts and actions, as they determine the quality of the outcome. When your intentions are based on selfishness, you most likely will receive equal energy in return. If your intentions are founded on purity and honesty, it has the potential to unfold in countless beautiful ways.
- Don’t Compare. Comparing yourself to others adds no value, as it mainly takes away your focus and authenticity. There will always be people who are better at something as you are. We are all unique in our very own way; that makes you valuable. Stay focused on your talents and uniqueness. It will result in strength and growth!
- Taking Responsibility. Taking responsibility for the unfolding of your own life is the beginning of living an authentic life. There is no one to blame, not even yourself for anything that didn’t go the way you had anticipated. Using your true potential is the best possible way to live authenticly. Lift the veil of created illusions, and manifests the greatness within yourself.
- Don’t Please Everyone. Speaking of a genuine and authentic self will not please everyone. Stop trying, trust yourself and do what feels right for you. Connect with those who recognize your potential and see an equal truth within themselves.